If you’re here wondering what the hype is with instagram then please by all means continue reading.
In a world where social media is the order of the day and a lot of people are cashing out from it you might as well join the party. Instagram can act as a window to your business thereby increasing your customer range regardless of what part of the world you’re in. With that said I have a few tips on how to take your insta game from basic to bad ass.
- Tip 1; TAKE CEAR PICTURES:
- This tip is the most important one you need to take nice pictures and you don’t need an iPhone to take reasonable pictures a good android phone can do the job. All you need is sunlight and a bomb background.
- These pictures were taken with my techno camon CX when I started my blogging journey.
- 2. ORGANIZE YOUR FEED :
- Instagram is a very visual app and you need your feed to be attractive enough to keep people interested ( potential customers). A major tip to organize your feed is to use the same presets or filter for every picture.
- 3. KNOW YOUR NICHE:
- You have to know what you’re doing so people know that you’re in control of it. People can tell when you’re confused and that’s not cute. Focus all your energy on improving in your niche of choice and the right crowd will follow eventually.
- 4. BE CONSISTENT:
- This in itself is self explanatory. It’s difficult but it really helps.
- 5. SWITCH TO A BUSINESS PROFILE:
- This has so many advantages honestly. Instagram tells you what your insights are and even gives you a demography of the age group you’re catering for so it’s easier for you to know what type of content to create.
- These are all my tips in upgrading your Instagram game. I hope these tips help you.
- Thanks for reading till next time